Space / Cost Checklist
Relocating is a very important decision that has far reaching implications for your business. The general criteria for selecting a building are consistent, but the importance of these criteria will differ based on your own business circumstances.
The following items need to be carefully considered.
- How to select the correct building and location
- How to negotiate the best lease
- How to choose a designer that will be responsible with your budget
- How to engage the most suitable project and construction manager
- How to retain staff and communicate the move
Spectrum Australia can provide you with upfront information before you start your property search.
Complete the following and we will contact you shortly.